Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

Am I an ELF or not??

Am I an ELF or not??

Okay, ELF is the fan club of the fans of Super Junior and I’m a fan of Super Junior so does it mean I’m an ELF or not?

They say that ELF is different from a fan. I read a note in Facebook that says about being an ELF or just a fan. There are nine conditions for this topic.

First, think whether you prom15e or 13elieve before saying you’re an ELF. I’m sure I said this before; I also posted it as a status in many social networking sites, put it in a group message, and write in many notebooks. “I prom15e to 13elieve in yeongweonhi happy together”. That’s what I said. Yeongweonhi means forever so it means “I promise to believe in forever happy together” but now I doubt. Is it really for forever?

Second, think whether your one and only is SJ. Well, in my mind, before, SJ is really number one but now I’m not sure with this one.

Third, think whether you treat 13+2 members equally although you have bias. I accept SJ as a 15-member group, not just 13 but 15. But I can’t say that I treat them equally, I admit it. I don’t like Kim Kibum, I swear. I don’t know why but sometimes I like him, I will say, “wow, he’s so handsome in that picture.., wow, he’s so cool.., and so on.” But I don’t know why I hate him.

Fourth, think whether you are ready to support and wish for their happiness. All I want for SJ is to see them happy and satisfied with the love we, supporters of them, show and expressed to them. So I think I passed this fourth condition.

Fifth, think whether you will support NOT feeling bad if they found their loved one before. Oh c’mon, its hard. Of course I see SJ as my boyfriends but I think I can do it. When Shindong announced that he wants to get married with his girlfriend, its okay with me (haha because its SHINDONG! You kno what I mean?). But seeing the pictures of Kyuhyun’s ex-girlfriend, gosh I want to kill that girl (it really hurts I swear). But I like SeoKyu couple and KyuLim couple too haha.

Sixth, think whether you will still stand in the same line with SJ when there are many groups to be supported. I love SHINee too as well as Infinite and U-kiss and SM the Ballad and 2am and 2pm and many many more. But if I’m going to choose one, of course I will choose SUPER JUNIOR. So, I passed this one too?

Seventh, think whether you understand the meaning of SJ=SJ. Well, of course I do! Super Junior is Super Junior and no one can be as great as them. I mean the number of their group members, their different personalities, and other facts makes the group stand out.

Eighth, think whether you will trust SJ not the spreading rumors. duh! Of course its for sure! I will defend them in all the negative rumors!

Ninth, think whether that you will understand that Super Junior is 15 although the number of members standing on the stage is not 15. Of course SuJu is 13+2=15 so there’s no doubting doubting thingy okay?? In my heat, SJ is 15.

The problem is I feel like quitting. You know, the people around you are saying that:

Who’s Super Junior? Those people who look like gays? They are not that good enough! You’re just wasting your time for that crazy K-pop mania. You say you love them? How can that be if you can’t see them personally?”

Ouch! It hurts you know!?!? They are not gay; you just don’t know how to be fashionable! You’re taste in fashion is not good enough my friend! Do you need to be near the person you love? I know that’s one of the important factors but who cares? Who cares if it’s one-sided love? Mind your own business!! (haha I’m indifferent when the topic is all about oneـsided love).

But actually, I really tried to forget them not just once but many times. The result is I failed. I can’t! I think it’s because they’re in my heart and I don’t want to open my heart to release them. Tsk tsk… Wait! I think I’m wrong. Maybe the reason is they entered my heart and once you entered inside my heart you will be there permanently. Haha that’s a great one. It’s true, they can’t escape now! But if I know they can’t escape from this little heart of mine, why do I keep on removing them away?? Tsk tsk tsk.. oh silly me been worrying a lot and now the answer for this problem is:

“Let them stay and continue loving them just stop when you feel like to stop but don’t forget them. Still, they will not go anywhere… they will be with you forever.”

-Thank You God for everything!-
-EUNICE KING- 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento