Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

For the First Time

For the First Time
            For the first time I felt it too.
Tip: just read the last paragraph if you want.

            When I entered high school, I met new friends in our new school. Well, as we entered a new stage of life, we also entered the time where we show what we feel inside and that’s how to be in loved.

            So, kinda shock of one of my friends that time when almost all the guys in school are her crushes *cough-Joana-cough*. There’s time where my friends will share who their crushes are, who they like, who makes their heart chuvachuchu (according to Ramcey haha), and so on.
            Okay, they shared a lot, about the person who they like since elementary, many stories. And me, don’t share a thing. But I remember I said that time, I like Richard Poon, the Chinese singer here in the Philippines☺ (did not say about F4 and Korean guys though).
            I remember the name Ken Arceo. Tsk tsk tsk… as I remember that name, I also remember the facial expression of Wilhemae. Well well well, I looked at her and ask myself, why is she like that? I mean, she’s so affected about it and feels like she’s in love with that guy. Is she really in love?
            That’s the time I ask myself what’s the feeling of being in love. Of course I watch television so I’m kinda familiar with the common lines in some movies. It’s what they called the symptoms of being in love. Some symptoms are kinda over, I mean the things like they can’t eat, and they can’t sleep, and so on. So I ask myself again, really? My friends felt that things already?
            Every one of them has their own stories about this thing and I feel a little out of place when it comes to this topic. I can see they are “kinikilig”.
            Second year of high school, I start searching, searching, and searching in the internet. I found out about something and that’s Korean guys hahaha… puro singkit my gosh! But that’s a secret from all my friends, don’t you know, I’m a secretive person. Feel like I’m in the sky, those handsome and talented guys are awesome (actually they are Shinhwa and SS501 and Lee Jun Ki and Sung Si Kyung and Park Hyo Shin pa lang)! Then in YouTube, I saw a video clip with a Chinese title, I watched and there’s a guy who is not that handsome, I swear, but caught my beautiful eyes haha. But I said, oh well, he’s no match to Shinhwa.
            Early in the year 2008, I made an account in Twitter, that time no classmate of mine have that social website account. I saw a poll with a title, “SS501 vs. Super Junior”. I said oh who’s Super Junior? They are no match to SS501 okay? So fast-forward…. Third year na!
            Third year, hala nalulong na sa aking sweetest drugs haha. Super fandom, super addicted to K-pop now. In the late months of the year I told my friends, do you know Super Junior? They said, no. I want to say you know Kyuhyun? Oh guys, he’s so great. Keep asking myself, love at first sight? Oh no, I liked Henry first before him. I’m super netizen that time so I searched a lot about SuJu. I found out that Kyu almost died. What?! Really?! ╥_╥ How sad! But he’s still alive and thanks to God for that.
            So that time until to the present and until the end of time, I think I will love only this guy named Cho Kyuhyun. That’s the time I feel that I’m in love with this guy. I don’t know when it started; I don’t know why I’m like this, smiling whenever seeing his face and hearing his angelic voice. So I said to myself, okay, this is love. But why I still can eat a lot and sleep a lot even though I think of him always? So its not love? Oh gosh, I thought this is it. But one thing comes through my mind, maybe it’s because of a one-sided love. I know I shouldn’t think of this love as true love, I know that I can’t love you but I can’t do anything. As a conclusion, I’m not gonna stop to admire him, I don’t care what other think and say, I just like this guy.
            All of us friends are now experiencing being in love hahaha…

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento