Miyerkules, Setyembre 28, 2011

The Shining Truth

The Shining Truth

            I saw Cho Kyuhyun singing. I don’t know why I feel sad. Maybe it’s because of the song (he’s singing a love song) or just because he delivered the song very great and full of emotions. The lighting effect is so great; I mean it is focused in Kyuhyun Myhusband’s face as he sings. And while watching it I said to self, “Wow! He’s shining!” He’s shining in the middle of the big stage and in front of many people. Its so bright that I can’t see him clearly. Well, after watching it, I feel that he’s so far from me.  It seems that he’s so hard to reach; he’s at the highest peak of a mountain and I’m just a small rock that even though I were thrown upward with a great force to reach the peak, I keep on rolling down and down back to where I belong. I’m thinking that he’s like a star and its true that he’s a star, a very big star shining in the ocean of little stars (ELF) becoming the primary source of light that makes ELFs live. I’m nobody not until Kyuhyun was born in this world. He’s one of the best things that happened to my life.  I know reality bites and dreaming of having that kind of blessing is too much for me. But because of this thing, I dreamed I became happy and I become crazy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento